I also bumped into Darrell yesterday, he's my college friend who's a little arrogant but very kind. I remember him reacting to the Never Say Goodbye poster the day it was showed online. He said that Wao is princess Masako and the poster seemed like some kind of a ritual...of course his wrong, the princess of japan is still a toddler.
Screwed up my drawing last night! Imagine, I fell asleep while drawing. I had just started it when I felt very very sleepy, I should at least tried to finished it today but I don't feel calm when drawing during daytime. And tonight , I'll make sure to not to fall asleep again.
And today, today is exactly one year that I shed a lot of tears and most happy too. Today marks the first anniversary of Takako's retirement! Time runs so fast! More luck to her in the future!
1)Full Name: Cleofe Montes Maliga
2) Male/Female: Female
3) Were you named after anyone?: Cleofe Alacon – my father’s first grade teacher.
4) Does your name mean anything?: Glory of father, praise, acclaim
5) Nick Name(s): I have a lot of them (they say my name’s hard to pronounce) – Copeng, Lupi-lupi, Clover, Martini, Cleops, Lope, Ariel, and lately Clofe, I-ne, Lu-pe, Cleo, Cleofe…take your pick
6) Is your name realated to the bible or history?: Both. In the bible - Sta. Maria Cleofe or St. Mary of Cleopas; In history - Queen Cleopatra of Egypt.
7) Date Of Birth: July 22nd
8) Place of Birth and Current Location:
10) Astrology Sign: Cancer. People say I also bear Leo.
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Ox
12) Religion: Roman Catholic.
13) What’s your favorite smell?: Rain, soap, fruits
14) Political Position?: Opposition
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Water is fine.
16) Hair + Eye color: Black hair, brown eyes
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: I like Takako, Osa, Asa, Komu, all the siennes, Jackie Chan, Fernando Poe Jr., Arnold Schwazenegger
18) What do you look like?: I don’t look like my age, most people say. xxx I have waist -long hair, is about 5’7, yellowish-brown skin, unfashionable, carefree.
19) Any unusual talents?: Drawing…no that’s not unusual.
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Righty and lefty on selected cases.
21) Straight, Bi, Gay or Other?: Straight
22) What do you do for a living?: Sadly, nothing.
23) What do you do for fun?: Read, draw, think.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Charcoal pencils and white paper.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: Musical instruments, violin in particular.
26) Have you met your grandparents?: My mother’s only. They’re all in peace now.
27) Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Neither.
28) Crush: A lot.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: Jackie Chan, I’ve been a fan of him since childhood.
30) Current worries?: The usual family worries.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): I like everyone I met.
32) Favorite place to be?: Library, beach, forest,
33) Least favorite place to be?: Desert, hospital, anywhere chaotic and noisy.
34) Do you burn or tan?: Nope.
35) Ever break a bone?: Nope.
36) What is your favorite cereal?: I don’t have any.
7) Person you cry with: No one, but I always cry.
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: Two older half sisters.
39) Any brothers: One younger full and four older half brothers.
40) Any pets: My cat-Muning, my doberman-Gert, my rooster-Pogi, a hen and its chicks.
41) An Illness: Am dizzy most afternoons.
42) A Pager: Nope.
43) A Personal phone line: Nope.
44) A Cell phone: I use my father’s.
45) A visible birthmark: A very small mole above my left lip.
46) A Pool or hot tub: Nope.
47) A Car: Nope.
48) Personality: Fun to be with, good listener, pessimistic, emotional, dependable, moody, responsible, hardworking, preoccupied.
49) Driving: I don’t drive.
50) Your clothing style: As long that I could wear decent clothing is fine by me.
51) Room: A little mess, lately.
52) What’s missing: Don’t know.
53) School: Big, crowded, corrupt teachers, and I missed so much.
54) Bed: There’s my sketchpad and a balisong(aka No.29 knife) under my pillow. It’s a habit.
55) Relationship with your parents: Is not exactly perfect, but we’ll get there someday.
56) Do You believe in yourself: No, no, no and no!. Its their fault.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes, definitely.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes, especially when you talk fantasy, zuka, anime, myths, literature, adventures, politics.
59) Future dream that you would like to share: I’d like to learn to play a violin and play it on a beach.
60) Get Along with your parents: Not most of the time.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Sometimes.
62) Pray: Sometimes too often, then seldom.
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yes, I’d definitely want to be a character in a story. The wind and the ocean would be fine too.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Yes
65) Like to talk on the phone: No, because they tease me of how childish(?) is my voice on the phone.
66) Like to eat?: Nope.
67) Like to exercise?: Walking is enough.
68) Like to watch sports?: No, but I watch wrestling shows.
69) Sing in the car?: No.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: That someday I could go to cool places like museums, theaters, parks, mountains, national libraries, ocean.
71) Dream in color: Of course.
72) Do you have nightmares?: Unexplainable and weird ones but not nightmares.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: No.
74) Right next to you: Another chair, keyboard, pc, software cds, scanner, printers, diskette, ruler, stapler, pencil, paper, clip, fan...all my brother's mess.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: Any cup or glass is fine by me.
76) On your mouse pad: Plain orange color.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?: Mint and I only eat a gum when my tooth aches.
78) Your brand of deodorant?: None. But perfume, I like Jovan and Charlie smells pretty good too.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: I haven’t thought about that.
80) Your dream husband/wife: Should be understanding and loving and protective, someone who shares my ideals in life, has a good sense of humor and could make me laugh is the best.
81) Hiding in your closet?: Nope.
82) Under your bed: A box.
83) Your best friends?: They’re nice and I love them, fun to be with and they won’t turn you down no matter what..
84) Your bad time of the day: Morning.
85) Your worst fear: War and angry voices
86) What's the weather like: Warm but it rains every afternoon. Our neighbor said its because I always bathe my cat.
87) Your favorite time of year?: There isn’t any. If there’s winter in the phil, then it is.
88) Your favorite holiday?: None, however I’m very much happy the day after every holiday, don’t know why.
89) A material weakness?: ice cream, chocolate, anime.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Frog…wait a minute that’s not weird, its exotic food.
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Draw.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: They forced you to study, treat you like maid, kept you inside the house.
93) A pet peeve?: Loud lightnings.
94) Your scariest moment: When a person close to you got ill/injured.
95) Your attitude about love?: Love is what you call it. Everything is about love. Everyone is in-love, undeniably so.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: Nothing really, they’re the ones who do funny and desperate things to get my attention. We often ended in a man-to-man fight, then the teacher would lecture me-‘gals don’t fight with guys’, she’d always say.
97) The worst feeling in the world: That would be loneliness and the feelings of a war.
98) The best feeling in the world: That would be loved, happiness, achieved.
99) Who sent this to you?: Nobody…this one’s stolen from someone there…just there.
100) I send this to: Whoever bored and finds this interesting.